AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Confident!!



So I walked into this cycle with alot of confidence. I just hope my new found confidence doesn't cause me to come crashing downs when and if things don't work out for me. Anyway my chart looks good in terms of I know I o'd this month I think I am 2 dpo and I am so happy!!! Even if this month doesn't turn out to be the month I am happy that I know I am ovulating. I am happy that everything so far is I guess OK and I think the reality is that I needed to be a little more patient.

This month would be amazingly perfect. I would not have to return back to work until Baby Greene (as Amir and I call our nonexistent child) is almost 4 months which makes me feel so much better than sending a 6 week old to daycare. It gives me the whole summer to bond so I am praying with all my heart and soul that this is our month. The timing is right, our timing was right, and I know for a fact I actually ovulated! So I feel good about this cycle but I know I need to be patient and all things will happen in due time.

No comments: