AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

PCOS???? WTF!!!!

I went to the doctor today and my doctor basically told me this is what she believes my problem is. Truth is I am such a self diagnoser (totally not a word) and suspected this. It was just lastn night I was sitting at the computer reading symptoms off to Amir seeing if he noticed any of these symptoms. I dont really have any of the symptoms except the all of a sudden irregular Periods and my miscarriage history. I wont know 100% for sure until my blood work comes back. This makes me really sad and upset and frustrated. I really had a break down today and if one more person tells me "Its just not the right time and you will get pregnant when the times is right" etc.... I am going go off. I don't get how its the "wrong" time. We have money in savings, we have very little debt, we have the space, and we have the desire. I just hope this works out.... I don't want to spend cycles inducing AF by using Provera. I don't want to go on Clomid. I just want to get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy on my own.

I just don't understand how or why and all I keep wondering is WHY ME? I feel like I am being punished for somthing.

Needless to say today was not a good day :-(

2 comments:

Jin said...

I've been wondering where you disappared too. I think TTCers should be justified in smacking people that say stupid stuff like "when the time is right". Those 16 year olds on TV - that wasn't the right time, so how did they end up KU'd?

One of the blogs I follow (I think it's Baby Bug and PCOS is not me - it's the same person) - she has PCOS and got pregnant after she got conformation of her PCOS (I wanna say within 6 months or so, I forget). I wasnt aware of your miscarriage history - I'm so sorry.

When do you get your bloodwork back?

Simply Me... said...

I have been around mainly lurking... I should have some more info. and my results this week so I will definitely keep you posted.

As far as miscarriages I have had 2 in the past 3 years :-(.