AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Graduate School

So I think I feel like I am not doing enough when I am not in school because I am going crazy feeling like my mind is idle. I am taking a class for my certification but its very repetative in stuff I have learned already so its not really driving my desire to be in school.

With that being said I am applying to Grad School...I am looking into a PhD program at the University of Maryland. Its a PhD in Education Policy which falls right in line with my ultimate goes of moving into education administration and working for a school board or eventually becoming a superintendant. The program is very rigourous and I have to actually take the GRE which was not required for my masters. The application deadline for next fall is Nov. 15th so I am going to start studying for the GRE and see where I am in a few weeks if I dont feel ready than I will just prepare myself for the spring semester application deadline which is in April. I have to score within the 70th percentile in one subject area and in the 50th percentile for the other two subject areas so we shall see.

I am also still considering applying to Law School so that I can keep my options open. Those of you that know me know this has been in the back of my head forever and I put it on hold to have a baby. Amir and I spoke about this over the weekend and decided that we can do both.

So that where I am right now studying for the GRE and LSAT.....

In other news Horseback riding has been kicking my butt. It seems that ever since I decided to prepare for this show my trainer has become a drill sargeant. We have been working longer and harder and feel it all the time but I still love it.

In cycle news I am on Cycle Day 17, I stopped charting halfway through this cycle because I had alchohol quite a bit this cycle and a few restless sleep nights so my chart all around was not accurate so I just gave it up. I dont think I ovulated yet though I think I will ovulate in a few days so we shall see. This month Amir and I are just trying to have sex everyday during our fertile window and we shall see what happens. Last month I think we missed it because my ovulation date was off by two days and we stopped having sex a day or so after I thought I ovulated because we were tired.

Anywho we shall see only time will tell...

No comments: