AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Guess What.....

We are PREGNANT!!!!

I took a pregnancy test this afternoon on a whim and it was positive!! I am 12 days past ovulation and had a few minor symptoms that could have been read either way such as nausea and heart burn. I am still in complete and utter shock and have looked at the test a trillion times because I really can't believe it. Amir is being a little cautious he said he is happy but doesn't want me to get my hopes up until I see a doctor and am safely out of early miscarriage danger. I have an appointment on Thursday afternoon.

I pray pray pray this all works out but I am thankful to God that we got over this first hurdle!

We are not telling family until Thanksgiving I hope I can hold out that long but for now.... blog followers you are the first to know!!!

3 comments:

Immortal Beloved said...

Congrats!

Alesha said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

WhoButMe said...

omg!!!!!!!! this is soo amazing.....congrats to u and Amir!!! i am overjoyed!!! love u guys!