AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

First Doctors Appointment

So yesterday I went to the doctor and it was pretty uneventful. I filled out a ton of paper work and the doctor asked me a bunch of stuff and then I did a Beta test and that was it. I am waiting for the Beta results back I can call the office after 2:30pm today. So I guess I will call at 2:31pm lol. He said when I call in for that I can schedule an ultrasound to date the pregnancy. His EDD is June 17th I am betting that I am actually due June 20th or somewhere around there so we shall see.

I did decide that i am switching to a midwife practice. I felt so rushed yesterday and felt as if I didnt get any of the questions I had answered. I walked out more confused than when I walked in and that is NOT how I want the next 9 months to be OR my labor/delivery for that matter. So I am going to schedule the ultrasound because I am anxious for that and then I am going to jump ship and switch to the practice I found.

How am I feeling? This seems to be the question I get coming from the very small sample of people who know and in a nut shell sometimes I feel great other times I feel TERRIBLE!!! I am neasueas constantly...and the heartburn stays around daily now and for the last 2 days (THIS IS TMI so SORRY) I have been constipated and my stomache is killing me as a result. I am also super exhausted I honestly think I have been in bed by 9pm every night this week. I am still really just getting it....I am having a baby...I am going to be a mom....Now I am trying figure out when to tell my Principal. I feel I have to tell her soon because I will be going to the doctors and because I think the sickness will only get worse. But I am not sure when....My students I think I will let them figure it out later on. But we shall see.

No comments: