AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nervous....

I am trying not to be nervous but the thought of miscarriage is in the back of my head daily. I went to the doctor Thursday where they took betas. I was told yesterday that although everything looked fine they want me to come back and do a repeat of the beta test to make sure my hcg levels are rising and this really makes me nervous. WHY would you think they are not? Is this to my history of miscarriage? I am just scared.....I really just want everything to work out and I feel like all I can do is wait and see. I need to stay off the nest boards because I feel like I always end up reading something on them that stresses me more or scares me.

In other news... I have an appointment with a midwife but its not until December. She came highly recommended from a really great friend so I am definitely using her. This is scary though because I feel like I have pretty much decided to have Birth Center Birth with a midwife...WOW

No comments: