AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Looking at Things Differently

I am not AS nervous anymore.... There is still that thought lingering in the back of my mind but I realized that I need to stay with my faith. Over the past few weeks I have been taking a huge step in my spirituality I just realized that I really needed to take a step back and put certain things in the Lords hands and I really needed patience. As crazy as this sounds I feel like once I did that Amir and I got our Positive pregnancy test. So in realizing that I put this thought in my head with miscarriage I put the thought out of my head. I have been reading the bible a little bit here and there and I really believe sometimes what I choose the read I have chosen for some reason...The other day I read a verse that essentially said that you need to maintain faith and that fear is something that was established by the Devil. This didn't make me remove all fear immediately but it made me realize have nothing to fear things will work out the way they are intended to and Amir and I will deal with whatever is handed to us regardless of how hard it is.

How I am feeling....
Still neasueas and having some issues with my stomache. My boobs are also beginning to hurt. Initially only my nipple was sore. I felt as if someone decided to pinch them and never let go but over the past few days I am finding that my whole boob is starting to get sore as well. I am also EXHAUSTED all I want to do is sleep.

No comments: