AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have a Toddler OMG!!

Today is Alex's first birthday and I can not figure out for the life of me where the time has gone. I can not believe it was a year ago I was being transferred to the hospital for an emergency delivery of my baby boy. I can not believe it was a year ago I was holding a tiny little itty bitty baby in my arms.

I love this boy with all my heart and I honestly owe my life to him. I feel had it not been for him and my need to be here for him I would not have been able to maintain myself when I found out I had cancer.

Here is a photo comparison of my baby boy THEN and NOW. I will post more pictures after his party on Saturday:




















2 comments:

Danielle said...

It's crazy how quickly this year flew by! Alex has gotten sooo big! He looks like a little boy. I'm so glad you have been able to stay positive throughout this past year battling cancer. I know I would've lost it...you're amazing. Simply amazing.

Heather R. said...

Happy, happy birthday to Mr. Alex. I love that newborn photo of him and my has he gotten so big! You are such a strong woman and an inspiration to us all. ::Hugs::