AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Don't Get It....

So I have a niece who is 19 years old. This time last year she got pregnant and she and the guy decided they wanted to have this baby and get married. Although I was completely AGAINST this because I have my own opinions on the situation things worked out and I happy for her. My beautiful nephew Ryan was born on November 7th 2008 and I love him dearly I also love her husband. He is a good guy hardworking and takes great care of my niece and their child.

Here is what I don't get... How the heck is she pregnant AGAIN!!!! She claims they were using condoms etc... and she has no clue how this happen but I don't understand how this could have possibly happen if that is the case?

She has chosen not to have this second child which I also do not agree with but its not my life right? I do not believe abortion should be used as a form of birth control and I believe when you are married abortions should not be an option. I additionally feel that that when people make mistakes they need to learn from them and work through them and accept the results of those mistakes....

I really just do not understand how people who do not want children always end up with them and those that do do not get the opportunity right away for whatever the reason may be.

No comments: