AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank God its Thursday!

I love Thursdays!! My kids have specials all afternoon so I have a good long planning period which I always appreciate. This is also one day closer to Friday and depending on their behavior today I may give them some movie time tomorrow afternoon. Its the last day before Spring Break and they can use the rest I sent home a pretty thick packet of work for the week so I am not gonna be to hard on them.

In other news I am so looking forward to this upcoming week!! I am going to Lorettas house on Saturday for a girls night in which includes, movies, drinks, fondue and girl chat!! Then on Monday I am off to Nashville to see Porcha, Rahmen, Senbi, and Jeff! I really love going to visit them I feel its a great meditation state for me. I eat my best since they are vegans and I am so at peace it gives me time to think and reflect on things. I will try to blog while I am there.

No comments: