AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello Morning Sickness.....

So far I have felt pretty good and was actually concerned because outside of a missing period I never really felt pregnant. Then the boobs started hurting and the stomache issues kicked in but it was still nothing to major. Well I guess baby Greene decided I was getting off way too easy because as of yesterday my neaseau here and there as transformed into all day neaseau which nothing seems to cure on top of vomitting anything I try to put it.

Yeah this is not fun I dont think I have really had a full meal for real since about Monday morning. I also have moodswings that are out of this world.

Thats it for the baby update. Life is pretty much the same all I do is eat, sleep, and work. I am looking forward to the Holidays because I havent seen my family since early August and I really miss them. They are all coming for Thanksgiving and Amir and I are going up to NY to see them for Christmas. We are not buying gifts this year we decided it was to furnish the house we have lived in over a year (I know its a shame but we always find other things to spend money on). So we need a livingroom set for our formal living room. We need to finish painting, we need a new dresser in our bedroom and I would also like an ottoman for the bedroom. Once we get that together the house should be pretty much done. The rooms we live in all the time are toghether just not the rooms no one ever goes in....We will get there eventually my goal is January.

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Understood said...

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness. Congrats on ur pregnancy and I hope you start feeling better.