AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nursery Ideas

I am 17 weeks today!!

I had my 16 week appointment with Marsha last week and all is well. The babys heart rate was 148/bmp and my blood pressure was normal. She did say I need to eat more I have only gained one pound since my last appointment. My problem is that I am never hungry until about 2pm so by the time I eat I have missed most the day. So I am trying to get better with my eating.
Our big ultrasound is set for January 28, 2010. I feel like things are speeding I still remember finding out I was pregnant and Now I am 17 weeks...its crazy!

We picked out our crib and are actually going to get it today. Its on sale at Babies R'US so we feel like we should take advantage. Its a convertible crib and when you purchase it before the 21st you get a free changing table which was 200.00 on its own.
Here is the crib:


We also have picked out some bedding. I chose this bedding because it was not in the traditional pastel family and because I didn't think I needed a yellow or green nursery just because we don't know the sex. The bedding is Chocolate Brown and Turquoise. It was described as "boy bedding" on the site but I thought it was soft enough to work for a girl as well. ESPECIALLY because I don't think everything for a girl neeeeds to be pink or purple..... Anywho here is the bedding:

We arent getting this now but its on our wishlist. I think we will do a turqouise accent wall, with brown shelving and wooden letters that spells out babies name above crib. I have a few more ideas for nursery but FIRST my husband must finish putting the floors down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. And you can totally add other accent colors to the turquoise and brown and still keep it gender neutral.