AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Its A......

So We had out anatomy scan today and we totally gave in! We originally agreed to wait until the birth to find out what we were having but has the tech was sitting there showing us our baby we just said forget it. I was thinking it but Amir spoke it lol. Sooooo We are having....

A BOY!!! I am excited! and can not wait to meet Alexander Kelson Greene!!!

The tech he was healthy and doing well and everything looked good. I go for my 20 week appt next week.

Here are some pics! Two face pics and one is a peak at the Goods :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I was wondering why I didn't get the blurb in my dashboard when you updated it, and realized I had it stuck on something else, lol!

Yay! I love his name! I'm really digging the middle name too. Seriously, I need to have a girl, all of you guys are popping out boys. Someone has to even out the gender lines here. Please tell me that Amir is not going to go out and get mini sports balls and outfits for him right now (Fred would totally do that).

Have you done anything more with the nursey (set up, paint etc)? Wait, lemme check your fb page in case you posted stuff up there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you've got a blog award waiting for you:

http://teamjinfred.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/sugar-doll-blogger-award-testing/