AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nursery Progress

So since I have had 2 days off due to the 3 feet of snow that hit DC over the weekend I had some time to work on the nursery. Did not do much but I did put together the crib and changer and we started painting. We picked out a different bedding set:



Amir thought the other one was a bit too girlie in its design. So the walls are shade of green sort of along the lines of an olive green and a tan. Two walls of green Two walls of Tan. We are not but I promise to post pics tomorrow because hopefully we will be done then!

Thats all for updates currently. I am just tired and my back has been killing me lately. Alex has been moving here and there usually kicking right in my bladder. Regardless of where he is moving its ALWAYS nice to know he is there.

I promise I will get better with the updates!

1 comment:

Jin said...

Be safe in the snow! I like the bedding a lot - i've got a soft spot for lines and dots. We have a tan wall in our bedroom - actually 3 walls are an aqua color and the original tan color we left and painted 3 horizontal aqua stripes on it. looks good. Can't wait to see pictures!