AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Induction

I know everyone is different and I know all situations are different but this is exactly why I don't want to be induced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGekljoJPV0

Like I said I know everyone is DIFFERENT and I know the particular drug she was induced with is not a common used drug but it still scares the heck out of me. I am the type of person that sleeps HOURS to get rid of a migraine because I would rather take nothing. I just am not a huge fan of drugs and I feel being induced at times is so unnecessary. Induction is prematurely forcing your body to do something that it clearly is not ready to do. I would rather just wait until my body decides its ready. Alex will come when he feels like it.

Just my thoughts!

No comments: