AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent

So today is Ash Wednesday and I need to decide what I am giving up for lent. I usually give up red meat but dont know if thats a good idea right now considering I need the protein in my diet. I really look at lent as an opportunity for me to work on me whether it be working towards a healthier lifestyle or working on bettering myself as a whole. This is a time to clean house so to speak.

I am thinking this year I am going to cut down on red meat maybe only eat it once a week. Continue with some things I gave up when I found out I was pregnant like caffiene and I am going make a commitment to alleviating stress. I have a lot of people in my life that I let stress me and overwhelm me with their problems and drama I think I am making a conscience effort today to leave that alone. I am also making a conscience effort to actively find a new job for next school year. This school has been the cause of ALOT of stress this year its time to move on.

1 comment:

Jin said...

Good luck on the job hunt! I'm also giving up stressors for Lent.