AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Failures and Success!!

So my IUD equals a major fail! No I am not pregnant again BUT at my 1 month appt to check on it, it was halfway out. My midwife was able to grab it out without any tools which is not good...So I opted not to get a second one because she said chances are it will come out again. My only other options are charting to avoid and/or the mini pill. I got a prescription for the pill but am so on the fence about taking it. We will see.

Cloth Diapers on the other hand are going so well!! I love them I will post some pics of Alex later. I am home with him today.

2 comments:

Jin said...

YAY! Glad you like the cloth diapering. Which brands do you like?

Simply Me... said...

We have like a billion brands already lol its crazy how quickly I built up a stash! My favorites so far are prefolds with covers. We only have some thirties cover but I love them and I thought I would hate prefolds. I have some blueberry pockets I really like because of their size, they are very slim fitting and then my third fave is my Bum Genuis all in one. I think the sized diapers fit alot better than the One sized diapers which is probably why they are my favorites currently.