AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family Pictures


We decided to go take a few pictures today. No real reason other than I had a coupon for The Picture People and we had no real plans for the day. We bought a few pictures had lunch and ran some errands.
































In other news.....

Not cursing is so hard! Needless to say I haven't quite made it a whole day without doing so but I am trying. The no meat and no soda I have been pretty successful at!

My Step-grandmother died today. I was really upset about it this morning but my day has kind of helped to keep me a bit grounded. I am just starting to feel like I can't catch a break. I am just looking forward to a good six month streak of no bad news.....

My step-mom has been in my life since I can remember. She is essentially the only mom I know because my mom died when I was so young. Needless to say her family is mine and I am very close to them. I am really sad and just hoping things calm down.

No comments: