AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

I have been SOOO exhausted lately. Work has been very busy but super productive and I am really loving my job this year. I have so much to get done in the next week or so and I am just tired.

Alex on the other hand is doing great! He has become such a talker lately. We have "Da Da", "Ma Ma" and as of recently "Ba Ba" which I think is what his babysitter has been teaching him for bottle. I would much rather her say bottle but we will cross that bridge later. He is also cruising out of control!! He pulls up on everything and then goes for it. This literally happened over night. I took all his toys and created like a Play Corner for him in our living room. He has about 3 toys that he can pull up on to play with usually he plays with just one but the other day I noticed he pulled up and started playing with one and 2 seconds later he was on the other side playing with another. The babysitter says he does it all day with her as well.

We switched pediatricians recently and I am SO happy with the switch. My only regret is not doing it sooner. His old Pedi Dr. C was super nice but the office was chaos! We always waited an hour plus to be seen they closed at 3pm and the last time I had an emergency he took 6 hours to return my call. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. By the time he called me back I had already taken Alex to urgent care. So we met with a few Pedis this past week and chose one Dr. T I love her! She is also a lot more thorough. She won me over when she and I discussed my going through chemo and she expressed she was so happy I shared that with her. The main reason being Alex can not receive any live vaccinations until I am done with Chemo it can be extremely dangerous to my health. Dr. C has known about my going through chemo and NEVER mentioned this to me. I know their priority is my child but UMMM yeah I need to be advised of any possible health risk to myself as well.

I also like her a lot because she is very holistic. She is is a breast feeding, healthy food pushing, alternative vaccination believing pedi. She is just what I wanted!

Any who here a few pictures of my love:











1 comment:

Danielle said...

So glad you like your new pedi =) Delia's is very thorough also, which I love!! It's crazy how fast they're growing up!