AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent

Today is the start of the lent season. I usually use this time to self reflect and start new. It is also an exciting time for me because I know the spring is near which is my favorite season!

I am giving up quite a bit for lent:

Soda (I have an addiction to coke, day one without it has been not so bad and I gave it up when I was pregnant and only recently started drinking it again. I think this will be easy to give up)

Meat (This is more so me taking an opportunity to get healthy and re-evaluate some of the things I eat especially because I should be eating a lot better considering my health.)

Cursing ( I curse like a sailor lol and I have failed miserably already today lol but I am working on it)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm bad with the swearing also. Good luck with those feats =)