AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Worse Day Ever!!



Ok not really. It was just a very exhausting day to go along with my very exhausting week. I am officially done with Grad school for now. I will be graduating in under 10 days. I will have a break through the summer before I start my second masters in education.

My principal does not believe in substitutes I don't know what but she doesn't. As a result not once, not twice, but three times this week I was stuck with not only my high energy very active first graders but half of some other teachers class because she was out. This morning I felt like Arnold in Kindergarden cop.



At one point I sat down and put my head in my hands and all I hear is Tarae (my favorite student although we shouldnt have favorites. I actually have 3 lol) but anyway all I hear is Tara saying you guys look Mrs. Greene is so mad at us. I felt bad I was not mad just feeling overwhelmed.

This is my first few months teaching, I started in February and at times I simply feel like I was thrown in this classroom with no guidance or direction.

Well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I am heading into DC to go meet my aunt, uncle, and cousin for dinner. Their in town for my cousins graduation from Howard :-)

No comments: