AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My very first 2ww




So I am due to start AF in about 11 days. I am at a point where I want it to just be that point already so that I can try again next cycle and actually chart!!! So I know when I ovulate. I am not sure if we caught it this month between be not really be sure when it would occur and Amirs back going bad about half way through my cycle we most likely missed it. But of course there is still that small glimmer of hope that I Just maybe caught it anyway. But I won't hold my breathe.

In other news I am getting a lesson plan together we are reading and African Folktale called Asani the Spider tomorrow morning and then the kids and I will make Spiders. Its Friday I like to find fun things to do at the end of the week its also the end of the school year these poor kiddies are restless.

1 comment:

Jin said...

I loved that story! Have fun!