AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

6 weeks to GO!!!

I can not believe my son will be here in just a few short weeks. I am so excited and can not wait for his arrival!!!
I borrowed this from Jin because it has more questions than the one I typically use but here is an update on Baby Greene!!

How far along? 33 weeks 1 day

How big is baby? a pinapple (about 3-4lbs)

Weight gain/loss? Up a total of 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively

Stretchies? Haven't seen any yet BUT I my belly has been growing like CRAZY these past few weeks.

Sleep? I am starting to HATE the comment "sleep now" because I feel anyone who has been pregnant KNOWS that by this point between getting up to pee and just being uncomfortable its so difficult to get a good nights sleep.

Best moment this week? Hearing that Mr. Alexander is head down! One of my irrational fears was him being breeched

Movement? all day everyday especially at night I think I am truly growing the soccer player I was hoping for!

Food cravings? Ice Cream!

Food adversions/foods that make me sick? Nothing

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? none. although my body is definitely gearing up. I am having hip pain and starting to get stronger Braxton Hicks more often. But nothing major or to be concerned about

Belly button in or out? Out

What I miss? Having a social life!! Everyone treats me like I am going to break and thinks all i can do is go home after work etc because they dont want me to "go into labor on their watch!"

What I am looking forward to? Meeting my son!! and our busy month in May. We are taking Pregnancy pictures next Sunday and then we have 2 baby showers back to back the 2 weekends following. One in NY and one here. I am typically anti showers but I will admit I am excited!!

Milestones? Under 50 days until he is here

New things this week? Nothing I can think of

Randoms? Alex throws temper tantrums if he is sleep and you move him! If he isn't moving enough or if the midwife is feeling belly for position if he was comfy and sleep starts kicking like crazy like he is super upset that you disturbed him lol

Weekly Wisdom? I think pregnancy pillows are a waste of money I have personally been able to get more comfortable by using the pillows on our bed they serve the same purpose!

Freakout Moment? Thinking Alex was coming early because I was having contractions that actually hurt. But I had under 6 in an hour and its apparently normal at this point in pregnancy.

Here are Pics of the dresses I bought for my showers these pics were taken last sunday at 32weeks 1day!

1 comment:

.:.chhour.:. said...

Hi! I'm a fellow Au Naturale bumpie! I just wanted to comment how stinking cute you are in your maxi dresses!! You are adorable and I hope I look this good at full term!

Anna.
chhour.blogspot.com