AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

9 Months!!!!

So today (technically yesterday) marked 36 weeks which equals nine months!! I have four weeks left to go and next week I will be full term which means Mr. Alexander can come really at anytime!!! I am so excited and CAN NOT wait!!!!

Both of my showers were great! We received everything we needed and then some. This child seriously has clothes for at least the first year! I had a lot of fun at both and am so glad I was able to share that time with some of my closest family and friends! We did get a few things i am not sure what to do with like...... Formula: I plan to exclusively breast feed so it will just sit there. I can give it someone else I guess. My friends say to just keep it just in case but I don't even want to be tempted....I just want to stick to my plan. We also got a lot of pacifiers another thing we have no plan to use and tons and tons of diapers. I wanted to use cloth diapers but now feel its a waste of money to purchase them just yet because we have soooo many diapers. I guess I will revisit the idea when we run out.

We got all of our big ticket items and I admit I was very spoiled. I got a few things I would have never purchased on my own because of price but am so happy and grateful that I got from others! For example my dad bought us our stroller and we got one of my favorite strollers although it is absolutely overpriced. We got an orange and tan bugaboo cameleon much like this one. I wanted this stroller forever because I simply LOVE it. But I had chosen a much more economical choice. My brother told my dad I really liked this and he got it for his grandson. I was very shocked and excited by the pleasant surprise.



My other favorite gift was the diaper bag my friend bought us:


A very good friend of mine whom I have known since 1st grade got this bag for me. Mine is Black and Green. I love all the little compartments and love that it turns into a back pack.

We received SO many other things and I am so grateful for all of them the only thing I have to go pick up that is a need is the additional car seat base.

I am still waiting to hear back from the school I really want to go to so Keep you fingers crossed!

I will give a full pregnancy progress report on Thursday after my apt. I will have an internal so I will have an idea of if i am anywhere near labor or still pretty much baking a baby :-)
I have been having irregular contractions for about a week so I am hoping I have dilated some. But we shall see.

No comments: