AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beyonce!






So yes I am a Beyonce fan. I think she is a great singer and I have loved her since she was in Destinys Child singing "No, No, No" Anywho last night I went to the Concert here in DC and it was absolutely amazing!!! She really is a great performer she not only sounded great live but she danced the whole entire which makes for a good show in my opinion.

It was good time....I have added some pics from the concert.

I think it was also a great time for me because this was honestly my first "real" concert. Everyone I know has been to tons of concert and go all the time but I never manage to catch the artist I really want to see. The next concert I want to go to is either the Rock the Bells Concert which is all old school hip hop or a Kanye West Concert.

No comments: