AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not really liking my hubby right now...

Amir and I are not friends right now. I guess thats one of the great things about being in a loving relationship. I love my husband with ALLL my heart and that would never ever change. But just because I love him does not mean I have to like him 24/7. Soo right now I don't like him.

We are both very stubborn and we get into debates neither one of wants to concede and admit fault and it results in us just kinda staring at each other not really budging. Its kind of funny because we will do that until someone folds. Today I folded I got up and walked away to take a shower came back said I am going to bed love you good night and that was that. But I am super annoyed with him right now....

VENT OVER

No comments: