AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling Better



AF finally showed up!! I don't know why I am so excited to see AF but I just was ready to move on and try again. It showed at 34 days. So I guess we shall see how this works. I am officially on Cycle 2.

I spoke to a very good friend on Saturday and she really helped me put things in perspective. I realized this will not happen on my time. It will happen when the Lord is good and ready and although I would love for my timing to be his timing as well I realize that may not be how things work... We cant always have what we went as soon as we want it.

Patience!!! I am working on it and I know I will be ok.

Thanks for the talk liyah!!!

and Leelee and Jin thanks for the comments they made me feel so much better!!

No comments: