AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Not a Good Day

So I am having a hard time with the absence of my period. Its depressing me. I cant think of a time pre-birth control that I had a cycle over 30 days. I am now at day 31 and just really getting sad at the idea that it can be even longer. I know I am not pregnant so why can't it just show up so I can try again. I am dealing with some resentment also today. I am just resentful that I listened to Amir and didn't follow my first instinct to get off birth control sooner. I feel like this is gonna cause us to take forever to get pregnant. I am also just not understanding why people who don't want to be pregnant or shouldn't be pregnant for whatever reason always end up pregnant? and why is it so hard for those who want it so bad to conceive?

I am also so upset because I am gaining so much weight and I dont know why.... I am really worried about that. I need to find a away to get that under control.

I am just really sad....

1 comment:

Alesha said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad right now. My first cycle off BCP was 31 days and those since have been btw 21days (only once), then 26-28 days. You never know - yours might get shorter, too. Hang in there! Try not to worry too much (I won't say stay positive). I've heard so many stories about stress delaying ovulation and women not getting pregnant until they stop worrying about getting pregnant to not hope that it may be true... I hope AF comes soon for you and you get a BFP in the very near future!
Leelee06 from GP