AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

38/39 Week Appt

Since I have been going to my appts at the 5 day mark next weeks appt will be considered my 40 week appt instead of 39. If I have to go in again past that 40 week appt I have to have an ultrasound and Non Stress Test to check on my little man. I can go to 41w6d without being induced so this one NEEDS to come when he is suppose to lol.

Any who todays appt was GREAT!!!

Baby is no longer posterior WooHoo!! I was so worried about the labor his position would cause and I am so happy he turned. I definitely think the Chiropractor helped.
Also one of the benefits in birthing at a Birth Center was that I would not have to be hooked up to an IV but I was told a few weeks ago I tested GBS positive and would need to get antibiotics during labor which meant I needed an IV. I was really sad about this as I HATE IVs. I was told today that I tested positive at 12 weeks and the antibiotics they gave me then treated it. When they tested me at 36 weeks i was negative so I do not need antibiotics!!! I am so happy.

Thats it on the appt front. I wont have another internal until maybe next week so I am not sure of any progress to my cervix. Let's keep our fingers crossed I go in BEFORE my next appt lol.

Heres a quick pic comparison. One is 33 weeks and the other 38. I can not believe how big I got in only 5 weeks!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

look how big you've gotten! very cute =) let's hope our babies come sooner rather than later. fingers crossed!