AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

39 Week Survey

I dont do these often but I am Hoping and PRAYING this is my last one lol.

How far along? 39weeks

How big is baby? somewhere between 5 and 8 lbs midwife said she highly doubts he is even 7 lbs lol

Weight gain/loss? At my last appt I lost 3 lbs but I think thats because the weight I gained the week before was due to swelling. I am officially 129 and I started at 105 (Yes I know I am tiny but look I am 4"11 how much do you expect me to weigh??? LOL)

Maternity clothes? exclusively

Stretchies? Amir of course noticed the ones that have developed around my belly button

Sleep? I think I got up almost EVERY hour last night lol. Various reasons lack of comfort, had to pee, cold, hot lol

Best moment this week? Baby changing his position!

Movement? All day everyday

Food cravings? None Although Ice Cream still always sounds great.

Food adversions/foods that make me sick? None

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? Contractions come and go they get me excited and then they disappear!

Belly button in or out? Out....Someone told me it may not go back in :-(

What I miss? Not feeling so BIG

What I am looking forward to? Baby coming!

Milestones? 7 days until my EDD

New things this week? nothing

Weekly Wisdom? Try not to let the last few weeks overwhelm you and stress you everything will work out! I am a bit of a control freak and was starting to panic when I realized things do not have to go my way lol

Emotions? I can cry at the drop of a dime these days!

No comments: