AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am going to be pregnant FOREVER!!!!

OK hopefully not. But I just had my 39/40 week appt today and I have NOOOOO progress. Not dilated still only about 50% effaced and soft cervix. I am so discouraged and wish I didn't even get the internal exam. But baby is doing fine and my due date is SATURDAY. I have a Non Stress Test and Ultrasound scheduled for next week.

I am getting extremely frustrated with those around me it seems that people keep rushing my baby. Granted I want him here YES but I also am trying extremely hard to be patient and realize he will come when he is ready. So the "your still pregnant" or "When will they induce you" comments are a bit overwhelming and a tad bit annoying. I actually got into a debate earlier with someone who told me I was wrong for letting that annoy me! Since when do others get the right to tell you how you can feel?

Tomorrow is my last day of work YAY!!!

Thats all I got for now....

2 comments:

Jin said...

When's your nst and ultrasound scheduled for?

And whatever happened to your fb wall? I was going to post something that I've since forgot (lol). Got tired of the folks going on about how you're still pregnant?

Simply Me... said...

LOL YES!!! I got tired of people leaving me comments it was becoming soooo annoying. That and people jumping to schedule a damn induction date.....

I had an US this morning all is well fluid looks good, baby looks fine, and is an estimated 7 lbs!