AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An Amazing Birth Story

So I spend a lot of time on this website called thebump.com. The site has message boards where you can discuss pregnancy and other things related to motherhood. There was a woman who was not to far behind me in pregnancy who was preparing to give birth at The Farm in Tennessee. Ever since Porcha told me about this place where she delivered her daughter I have been captivated by Farm stories and love to read them. Ina May is one of those women I think very highly of and she truly shapes my thoughts on birth.

Any who the woman on thebump had her baby at the end of May and I just read her EXTREMELY long birth story. If you have the time its definitely well worth the read. Funny thing about her story as I read her story she speaks of a woman named Claudia who was present for her birth. My Birthing Assistant was on the Farm at the time of this birth and I am almost positive this is the Claudia she is referring too.

Here is her story.

2 comments:

Jin said...

Boooo! j/k

I thought this was gonna be your birth story, lol. Ina May is awesome!

Off to read the birth story now.

Simply Me... said...

LOL Jin AFTER I posted this I realized that it was probably a bit deceptive!

Nope i am STILLL Pregnant lol