AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

I am FREE

Being discharged from the hospital today! I am so happy to be going home. Yesterday my veins went rogue on me and decided they were tired of being pumped with antibiotics. As a result the IV starting leaking back out and I had to have the IV removed. BUT, they accessed my medi-port for the rest of my stay which made my life a lot easier.

I am only allowed to have things done one my left arm because I had lymph nodes removed on my right side and anything done to my right arm puts me at risk of getting Lymphedema which is not fun. I think my left arm was just overused while in the hospital. I had an IV line, was getting my blood pressure checked multiple times a day, and was getting blood draws once or twice a day. So it was definitely a lot for me and my poor arm!

Any who I am just so happy to be leaving. I can not wait to see my baby boy!!

No comments: