AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 7

Prompt:
Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I have truly discovered a community within the school I work for. Its very funny how things come full circle because a year ago I HATED my job. However, with a new principal, my stress level has gone down significantly and I have grown to love it. Not only have I grown to love my job but I also love my co-workers. My co-workers look out for me and we have a very close knit group. We act like a family and I love it. The way they embraced my being sick really took me by surprise and it has made truly appreciate the environment I work in.

I want to become active in my Sorority. I have not been active since I graduated under grad and I think I would like to join a graduate chapter. This will give me the opportunity to connect with Sorors in my area and get into some service work which I would love to do.


No comments: