AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 6

Prompt:
Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

Lol does Alex count? Seriously...I can not think of the last thing I made. I thought about this all day and I have got nothing. I used to very well with crafts. I love to Knit and Crochet and scrapbook but I can not think of the last time I have done of this. I got very lazy with crafting and life got in the way of the fun things.

I really want to make an afghan. I love to crochet I just haven't had a moment to finish a project in forever. I have made tons of baby blankets, I have made a scarf and hat. So I absolutely would love to start and FINISH an afghan.

1 comment:

AmericanLit2010 said...

Alex TOTALLY counts for something you made lol :) With help of course (wink wink). Have a beautiful day!