AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 13

Prompt:
Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

I am simultaneaously participating in two end of the year challenges. The other one I am working on is a bit more private and as a result I have chosen to document that one in a journal. However the other challenge has really forced me to not only determine my next steps but put solids plans in place to ensure that these things get done. So here are the things I have planned to do in 2011:

  • Spend more Quality time with my boys: Sometimes Amir and I are just going through the motions and we very rarely take time for ourselves our just fun family time. We will absolutely do more of that in the coming year.
  • Create boundries with my extended family: I can not physically or mentally meet the demands of my family to constantly be in NY for things. I have decided we will definitely go to NY twice a year. Anything more is because I feel like it.
  • Eat better and meditate daily
  • Work towards buying a new home: We have outgrown our townhouse which I LOVE! This place is my baby but we have decided we are buying a single family home next year!!!
  • Get into a Ph. D program or Law School (Haven't decided for sure which one I may just apply to both)
  • Make sure we plan a vacation for next year.

No comments: